Our all inclusive pricing includes all possible motorcycle shipping cost scenarios; shipping your motorcycle to and from a residence, pickups to and from a business, i.e., cycle shop, your work or any business location. You may also “drop-off” and/or “pickup” from any of our 700 motorcycle transport service locations in the United States and Canada. Many customers prefer this option as this allows them flexibility when going to events around the country and picking up their scoots. Ask Mary Lou about import/export charges for shipments to Canada.
We make insuring your motorcycle easy! $8000 replacement value coverage is included in our price at no additional charge! If you require additional insurance for your motorcycle, it is available and reasonably priced. Ask Mary Lou for the details
Why trust your pride and joy to motorcycle shipping companies who can’t guarantee a delivery date, make you wait 3-4 weeks, can’t tell you where your bike is, load and unload your bike many times as they bounce around the country picking up and delivering just to save a few bucks.
In some cases our service may be a little more expensive, but believe me it’s not because we are gouging you, our customers. It is simply because good drivers, new equipment, specialized pallets, and professional services cost more. You truly get what you pay for in this business, and peace of mind while your bike is being transported is priceless.
- Shipping motorcycles is our business – our ONLY business!
- Our customers tell our story best – please take the time to read some of our testimonials.
- We offer the very best service in the industry with the personalized touch and expertise of Mary Lou Wilson.
- Scheduled pickup and delivery – 98% on time service.
- Claims are virtually not existent.
- 7-10 day transit times are standard.
- 24/7 on-line tracing and tracking.